Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU vs Legato

2006-09-08 09:41:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU vs Legato
From: Daniel.Teklu at gfigroup.com (Daniel Teklu)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:41:03 -0400
Does any one have NBU vs Legato comparison docs? I have worked with NBU
in the past but not with Legato. At my new pos. we need to upgrade the
NBU env. I just want good reasons why we should not go with Legato but
upgrade the current version of NBU.

This is on a Solaris env.

Thanks in advance.

-D

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the use of GFI Group Inc., its affiliates and the individual
addressee(s). This message may contain confidential and/or private information
privileged to recipient or recipients named above. If you are not the
authorized recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message to the intended recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender
by e-mail at the address shown above and delete this message from your system,
other storage mechanism and/or shred the document and any attachments. Any
unauthorized use, review or dissemination of this message in whole or in part
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. GFI Group Inc. shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any
delay in its receipt or damage to your system.