Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Updating client binaries

2006-09-07 14:28:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Updating client binaries
From: Bill_Jorgensen at csgsystems.com (Jorgensen, Bill)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:28:05 -0600
Guys:

We have implemented NBU 6MP3. Now that I know we will not be going back
to 5.1MP7 I want to update the client binaries. I think I am missing
something. Would I use update_clients or install_client_files to push
the client binaries? I have tried update_clients, but it seems it wants
to update the binaries on the master/media server we have. I have never
had to or chosen to do this before so this is new for me. Any help would
be great.

Thanks!

Bill