Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Migration from 4.5 FP3 to 6.0 (in our case 5.1 M P 4 to6.0 MP 3)

2006-09-06 01:28:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Migration from 4.5 FP3 to 6.0 (in our case 5.1 M P 4 to6.0 MP 3)
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 06:28:26 +0100
Cheers ! So it does appear there are some users happy to run with 6.0 then
:-)

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net