Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Migration from 4.5 FP3 to 6.0

2006-09-04 04:37:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Migration from 4.5 FP3 to 6.0
From: smpt at peppas.gr (smpt)
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:37:51 +0300
First I suggest you not to upgrade to 6 until MP5.
Yes you have to upgrade to 5.x first (no patches needed) and then upgrade to
6. And you have to run the nbpushdata command after the upgrade.

BUT before do the final upgrade open a case to veritas support and ask to
check the netbackup database. It is crucial that the database is error free.
They will send you a binary to run and they will check the output.

stefanos