Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\

2006-09-04 03:51:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:51:49 +0100
Could look at this.............

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/276941.htm
<http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/276941.htm>

Also, make sure that TRACKER.exe is not loading up on the client (assuming
its Windows NT/2000/2003). this can be seen as a computer icon near the
clock and if you right click you will get options to exit, start and stop
netbackup service.

Do you have any extra features enabled like FLASH or advance client
properties enabled?

Check the link above, see if that helps ok

HTH

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net