Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] STK L700 Management interface

2006-08-30 11:24:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] STK L700 Management interface
From: pcd at xinupro.com (Peter DrakeUnderkoffler)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:24:29 -0400

For those out there interested ( I don't think I already posted this
in the past), if your L700, L180, or L80 are on some indirect network,
but you can get there a hop or two away, here is the port forwarding
within an SSH session to get the console to show up on your local
browser:

ssh -X -C -L 23132:stk-lib:80 -L 5001:stk-lib:5001 -L 5002:stk-lib:5002 -L
5003:stk-lib:5003
user at jumpoff-system-on-library-network

Then just point your java capable browser to:

http://localhost:23132

Obviously that port number could be anything, but the other 5000 range numbers
I had to figure out with a tcpdump session.

Thanks
Peter

Peter DrakeUnderkoffler
Xinupro, LLC