Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Changing hostnames - mantaining images

2006-08-29 04:42:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Changing hostnames - mantaining images
From: smpt at peppas.gr (smpt)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:42:50 +0300
Hi,
Yes we had done it ones and it was ok.(5.1)
I haven't test it with oracle restores but I think that you will not have
any problem.
Check if this is a media server first, because you need extra steps.

But you can leave the catalog as it is now and if you want a restore you can
go with alternate client restore.
stefanos