Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Authoritative Active Directory Restore Docs

2006-08-25 11:44:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Authoritative Active Directory Restore Docs
From: Jack.Thweatt at protective.com (Jack.Thweatt AT protective DOT com)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:44:25 -0500
Hi folks,

We are in the process of testing & documenting various disaster recovery
scenarios and are having quite a bit of difficulty locating the proper
documentation.  Our specific issue deals with the rebuild of a Windows 2003
Enterprise server functioning as a domain controller and we need to perform
an Authoritative Restore.  We are running NBU 5.1 MP4.  I've worked with
tech support as well as searched extensively within and outside of
Symantec's knowledge base and have yet to  find documentation that our
server admin team feels comfortable with.  If anyone has any suggestions, I
would greatly appreciate a reply.

Jack Thweatt
205.268.5646  Office
205.337.8909  Cell
205.268.3474  Fax
jack.thweatt at protective.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.