Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question on SSO

2006-08-24 11:32:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question on SSO
From: pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:32:37 -0400
You're not really sharing your standard media server's drives.

They don't really "belong to" the standard media servers...the standard
media servers are just another server reserving shared drives.

Each media server, *AND* SAN media server will need an SSO license, and
you will need an SSO licence per shared drive.

4 drives and 8 servers, = 4 SSO drive licenses and 8 SSO media server
licenses.

Paul