Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] netbackup DB inconsistency ?

2006-08-24 01:22:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] netbackup DB inconsistency ?
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 06:22:45 +0100
They better be!! Thanks to them, I have 100+ tapes that have an expiration
date of 2034 and I cannot remove or CHANGE them now !!

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net