Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Report Solutions

2006-08-23 01:20:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Report Solutions
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 06:20:29 +0100
Guys
Any ideas on 3rd party products that can produce nice fancy reports and talk
to NBU 5.1 ? Some of the features that would be nice to have and know about
is:

1. Report on amount of data passing through the drives, for particualr
backups and systems.
2. Reports on drive utilisation.
3. Report on times backups are taking. (BTW, I was looking to get all of
these in pretty graph formats).
4. Export the policies to CSV/excel fromat, for import to a change control
system for policy documentation.
5. Write custom reports for end of month tapes. (So we can easily see what
tapes were used, and print reports).
6. Write custom reports for specifc error messages, when they appear on
specific server etc.

Any ideas or if anyone else has anything, please let me know.

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate or
otherwise deal with it.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Astrium
Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.