Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape

2006-08-22 11:33:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:33:15 -0400
Nb 5.0 mp6 Solaris 9

We are getting ready to use EMC CDL VTL solution. One thing we see is
that we need a script that will run everyday, possibility several times
a day to copy the images from the VTL tapes and write them to physical
tape. Does anyone have a script that does this? We need to vault the
images off the VTL to tape and will need a script using Netbackup
commands to do this part manually. How is every one that uses a VTL
getting those images off to tape.

Greg Hindle
Constellation Energy
Data Management & Recovery
Room 500, 1068 N. Front St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
410-470-1552
greg.hindle at constellation.com

>>> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal,
professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for the
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the information
in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP2