Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Update_Clients

2006-08-18 08:25:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Update_Clients
From: ida3248b at post.cybercity.dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:25:37 +0200
With the oracle databases runing as I wasn't allowed to close them down. In
some cases you need to move the libobk under netbackup/bin by hand. It has
usually been oracle 9 bases, but I think there was some 8 and even 7 between.

Sounds like a good idea to unlink (remove the symbolic link) before updating.

Regards
Michael

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:40:17 +0200, Christian S?nder wrote

bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu