Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Best NBU 5.1 Patch?

2006-08-17 13:37:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Best NBU 5.1 Patch?
From: wts at maine.edu (Wayne T Smith)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:37:10 -0400
v5.1MP5 was significantly better than earlier MPs for us, though MP4 was
good.

We wanted v6.0 for various reasons, but the problems with v6.0, many
reported on this list, far outweigh any advantages (for us).  We keep
waiting for the next v6.0 MP and hope that folks like Ed Wilts will give
it a stamp of approval! (It hasn't happened thru v6.0MP3!)   Apparently
raising the quality of v6.0 was one of the enhancements left on the
design table. :-(

cheers, wayne