Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0 MP3 Scheduler Problems?

2006-08-16 19:32:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0 MP3 Scheduler Problems?
From: ewilts at ewilts.org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:32:55 -0500
veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu wrote:
> Last week, we upgraded to MP3 in order to take advantage of
> the new BMR
> features.  The past two nights, however, I've seen some odd behavior
> that makes me question the reliability of the scheduler.  Here's what
> happens:

The MP3 scheduler has lots and lots of bugs, and the status 50 and 200 are
on the list of known issues.  We just received another patch that may help
with the 200 messages but we're not sure yet.  Log a call with Symantec and
get them to look at your logs.  Your issues may be different than ours even
though the error code is the same.

        .../Ed

Ed Wilts
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org