Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] What is cumulative incremental???

2006-08-16 16:46:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] What is cumulative incremental???
From: stumpb at michigan.gov (Bob Stump)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:46:16 -0400
Oh yeah...TIR
I've seen the error message in the "all log reports" that complains
about the TIR folder and then states that since there is a problem with
the TIR folder that it will do a FULL backup :-(

>>> Wayne T Smith <wts at maine.edu> 8/16/2006 4:27 PM >>>

We've seen the much larger than expected cumulative incremental on
several machines, and not limited to Windows.

For each one that I've tried, putting them in a policy that does *not*

collect TIR information works around the problem (v5.1).

I'll pass on the "images nearing expiration and with no copy 2"
question.

cheers, wayne

Veritas-bu maillist  -  Veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu