Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpgp ?

2006-08-15 10:29:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpgp ?
From: jamesp at hisser.org (James Pattinson)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:29:05 +0100
David,

In my experience you can push out from the master to upgrade a client
even if there's no remote shell access, as long as you have "some"
version of NBU installed. It uses the bpcd connection only, and then
probably tar to write the new files out.

Worth a try on a couple of test servers perhaps?

James