Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restoring entire servers (Windows)

2006-08-02 09:41:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restoring entire servers (Windows)
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:41:45 +0100
Same here Paul

I get them ALL the time!! I think its more of an AUTO RESPONSE, rather than
Out Of Office (This should only appear once and no more!)

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net