Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help importing expired backups

2006-08-02 02:00:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help importing expired backups
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 07:00:04 +0100
Steve
EOF - Oh dear :-( It sounds like a case I had before and basically, its
looking for images on the tapes (from the PHASE1 import) that do not appear
to be there!

Unless something else has recently overwritten images on the tape, or the
tape has expired, or there may be another tape to be imported for phase 1
(but I assume you have all the tapes right?)

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator