Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is there a similar email forum for Legato Networker....I know this is sacra religious

2006-07-31 23:38:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is there a similar email forum for Legato Networker....I know this is sacra religious
From: dave-bu at graniteweb.com (David Rock)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:38:04 -0500
* Siano, James C <james.c.siano at lmco.com> [2006-07-31 12:21]:
> Hello.
>
> I know this is sacra religious but is there a similar email forum for
> Legato Networker software.

There is no religion involved here.  We are all trying to just get
through the day and have something to restore from when things go wrong.
:-)

I'm sure there is something out there, but I have not looked very hard
myself.   I found this with a quick google:
http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html

> I'm now supporting both in my current world and would like to tap a
> similar resource.

I am sorry.  Heterogenous environments suck.

--
David Rock
david at graniteweb.com