Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Duplication Status Code 50

2006-07-30 00:26:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Duplication Status Code 50
From: sysadminzone at gmail.com (Boris Kraizman)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 23:26:55 -0500
Hi,

We are having a problem with the duplication running on the backup image of
the size bigger then 100Gig. After the actual duplication job is complete,
it is hanging for a while and then it is failed with socket read error in
the duplication log. Symantec tech support is still working on the issue.
They asked to apply the latest driver on the NIC and put a setting in the
register (master and media servers are Windows Server 2003). NetBackup is at
the 5.1MP5, does anybody have the same problem with duplication? I am thing
to try to rollback to the old MP and try the duplication action again.

Thank you,
Boris