Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error while running bpimmedia command - anyone seen this?

2006-07-27 21:16:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error while running bpimmedia command - anyone seen this?
From: netbacker at gmail.com (Sto Rage© )
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:16:14 -0700
Hi,
  When we run the following command, it errors out. How does one fix this?
#bpimmedia -spangroups -U -mediaid 000254
could not find previously added media id (000734), aborting command
unable to process request

Running the command without the -snapgroups option works fine:
#bpimmedia -U -mediaid 000254
no entity was found

We run this command before expiring tapes to make sure it has expired
and used to work fine before.
TIA