Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command Line??

2006-07-27 17:25:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command Line??
From: John_Trainer at Countrywide.Com (John_Trainer AT Countrywide DOT Com)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:25:39 -0700
In a wintel environment I just put this together last week.  A few minor
update's are needed but you should be able to get that done easily.    I
gathered data from the master servers and logged that data to a remote
hidden share.

The Echo command in the final for loop under the label ::'loop client list
' will need to be tailored to your environment.  I had more than enough
data from this and was able to extract the needed data.

As for MPs/FP's, you will not always get the proper MP level.  Rather you
will see,
4.5GA, (includes FP1, FP2),
4.5_FP3 (includes 4.5_FP4/5),
4.5_FP6 (includes FP7+)
5.0GA   (includes MP1/2)
5.0MP3 (includes MP4/5
5.0MP6  (includes MP4/5)

=====================
@Echo off
CLS
::
IF %1.==. ( set site=%computername%
) else (
set site=%1
)

SET DEST_DIR=\\remoteserver01\hiddenshare$\Client_Ver
SET CLNTS=%computername%_list.txt
SET CLNT_VER=%site%_VER.txt

if not exist %DEST_DIR%\. ( MKDIR %DEST_DIR%
) else (
rem del %DEST_DIR%\*.* /Q
)
PushD %DEST_DIR%

::Build Client list
for /f "Tokens=1-3" %%i in
('D:\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\Admincmd\bpplclients.exe -allunique -l -M
%COMPUTERNAME% -noheader') do echo %%k >> %CLNTS%

::loop client list
for /f %%i in (%CLNTS%) do for /f "Tokens=3-20* Delims=; " %%I in
('D:\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\Admincmd\bpgetconfig -l -s %%i') do Echo %%i
%%N %%O %%P %%Q %%R %%S %%T %%U %%V %%W %%X %%Y %%Z %%K %%I >> %CLNT_VER%

popd
================================

brendakoehler at northwesternmutual.com
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu