Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to install a media server

2006-07-26 18:08:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to install a media server
From: kenneth.lee at siemens.com (Lee, Kenneth (SBS US))
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:08:15 -0700
I am running NetBackup version 5.1 on Solaris 9.  I have one master
server and I am trying to install a Solaris 9 media server.  I've search
and tried reading the manual but I could not find any thing that tells
me what to do.

1.      Where can I find instructions to install, start, stop media
server?
2.      When I put the installation CD in the cdrom, there is no option
for installing media server, so I selected the NetBackup and answer
questions pointing it to my master server.  Is this correct?
3.      How do I start and stop the media server?  Do I start the media
server by /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies/netbackup start?

Thanks,

Ken