Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status code 71 Windows 2003 Shadow Copy Components

2006-07-26 08:46:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status code 71 Windows 2003 Shadow Copy Components
From: SSSekhon at VASC.com (Sekhon Simrat S.)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:46:22 -0400
Both the master and the client are running 6.0 MP3. I have few other
servers working ok in the same policy. I have tried "All local drives"
directive and a test policy with just the "shadow copy components"
without success. NBU has been working great with R2 except for one
client. Bpbkar logs are pointing to VSS not be accessible and I don't
see VSS writers when I run vssadmin command. Seems like an OS issue.