Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status code 71 Windows 2003 Shadow Copy Componen ts

2006-07-26 08:29:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status code 71 Windows 2003 Shadow Copy Componen ts
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:29:18 +0100
Hi
Do you have another Windows 2003 Server to test? If so, does that work ok in
the same policy?

2003 R2 is a seperate release to Win2k3, but would expect NBU to see it as a
normal server.

<http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/272538.htm>  goes into a little bit
more details (most of which I have covered).

Is it possible to perform a test backup using just the ALL LOCAL DRIVES for
this Server?

Also, when I spoke about client software, what I am saying is "ensure your
client software is at the same version level and maintenance pack level as
your master"

So if you run NBU 5.1 and the master runs MP2, ensure the client runs
version 5.1 and MP2 as well

Hope this helps

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net