Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Are client backups connected to specific polices?

2006-07-23 21:25:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Are client backups connected to specific polices?
From: Tim.Wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au (Wilkinson, Tim)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:25:28 +1000
I have logged a call and they recommend installing MP3, which we're
going to do at some point soon. My next step is going to be waiting
until the end of the week and create a new policy (this will probably
happen before upgrading to MP3); I was going to do this last week but
the jobs ran as they should on Thursday night so I thought it might be
OK again. It appears this is not the case.

Cheers,

Tim