Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Advanced Reporter in 5.1 = 6.0 NOM?

2006-07-21 17:15:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Advanced Reporter in 5.1 = 6.0 NOM?
From: Steve.Bally at radisys.com (Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:15:28 -0700
All,

I am trying to see if the old Advanced Reporter Option (ARO) in Netbackup
4.5, 5.0, and 5.1 equate to NOM in the 6.0 versioning, and if so, does it
require a separate license?

Regards,

Steve Bally
Systems Engineer
RadiSys Corporation
 <http://www.radisys.com> www.radisys.com
 <mailto:steve.bally at radisys.com> steve.bally at radisys.com
Desk: 503-615-1207
Cell: 503-970-6201

This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If
you are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If
you have received this transmission (Email) in error, please notify me
immediately.