Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Duplicates in bpmedialist.

2006-07-20 16:39:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Duplicates in bpmedialist.
From: ddunham at taos.com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:39:17 -0700 (PDT)
While checking something else, I found a couple of volumes duplicated
in 'bpmedialist' output.  Turns out that that I get one line for each
one from different media servers.

Fortunately, on one media server the volume appears as empty and
FROZEN.  So I don't think anything too bad happened.

Am I safe running 'bpexpdate' for this media on the media server that
shows it empty (I won't expire the image on the other server), or is
there some better way of cleaning this up?

Thanks.

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham at taos.com