Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Solaris 10 NBU 5.1 mp5

2006-07-19 20:50:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Solaris 10 NBU 5.1 mp5
From: rquiriconi at sbsplanet.com (Quiriconi, Rob)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:50:13 -0400
Just upgraded from solaris 9 NBU 5.1 mp3 to my current Solaris 10 NBU
5.1 mp5. I am now seeing intermitant errors... Unable to connect to
client...

Status codes 41 and also status codes 13. I can rerun the backup
policies and they run fine.

I am also getting unable to connect to client while running my vault
profile on the master server. Some duplicate jobs run fine some fail
with unable to connect to client.

Thanks, in advance Rob

confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not
the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution
or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.
To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an email to
postmaster at sbsplanet.com.