Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6 Backup selections browsing

2006-07-13 21:15:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6 Backup selections browsing
From: Richard.Mansell at ccc.govt.nz (Mansell, Richard)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:15:50 +1200
I have only ever used NetBackup 6 (on a Windows server) and the only
consoles I have discovered so far are the 'NetBackup Administration
Console which gets installed as part of the server install and the
'NetBackup - Java Console' which can be installed separately. Are you
referring to one of these or is there another one I haven't discovered
yet?

Regards

Richard