Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Speeds Revisited

2006-07-13 09:44:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Speeds Revisited
From: brooksje at longwood.edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:44:10 -0400
Simon,
        Thanks.  I've confirmed with our Networking group, and it does
seem that something was misconfigured, or missed.  I'm waiting for a
test job to run and see if the speeds are any better.  Lately, this one
has ran at 18K/sec.  We'll see.  I'll let the list know what I find, to
either 'close' the issue or offer more info.

        As for the Master/Media servers, nothing odd outside of needing
an occasional reboot to refresh.

Thanks,
Jason