Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Roll back to previous MP

2006-07-13 03:13:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Roll back to previous MP
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:13:12 +0100
If its Windows, it should have created an uninstall option to remove it.

If not, I am afraid its either:

1) call to Veritas to manually remove it
2) Reinstall NBU and recover from last known NBU Catalog Backups (assuming
they have not been used AFTER the MP was applied).

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net