Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Making Barcodes?

2006-07-11 05:45:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Making Barcodes?
From: chris at fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk (Chris Freemantle)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:45:53 +0100
The tape labels I get for our LTO tapes are laminated, with a hard
wearing plastic finish and a decent adhesive backing. Although I have
made my own paper barcodes, they come off much more easily (Ok, so I
probably used the wrong glue), and the laser printed paper is much
less robust (e.g. to finger marks).

If anyone wants the name of my supplier I'd be happy to give it to them.

--
---

REMEMBER - the safety of your data is your responsibility
If it's important to you - ** MAKE A COPY ** or 2 or 3 or 4 or ........

There is only one certainty about storage systems - they *will* fail !

Chris Freemantle
Data Manager
Wellcome Department of Imaging Neuroscience

Tel. +44 (0)20 7833 7472 reception
Tel. +44 (0)20 7833 7496 direct
Fax  +44 (0)20 7813 1420

Home Page:  http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk