Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6 & Library Based Tape License

2006-07-11 01:11:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6 & Library Based Tape License
From: alessandro.dasilveira at dataprotec.com.br (Alessandro da Silveira)
Date: 10 Jul 2006 22:11:38 -0700
Yes Tim, just to legacy, because if you are using this without licenses, it's
ilegal, please same running fine put your license there, and don't forget
everytime when you will increase a new tape tape drive, this one will work
fine, but purchase and put a new license.

Best Regards,

Alessandro da Silveira, PMP
Gerente de Tecnologia e Servicos
DATAPROTEC Consulting Ltda.