Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sun branded Emulex SG-XPCI2FC-EM2 problems?

2006-07-10 11:35:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sun branded Emulex SG-XPCI2FC-EM2 problems?
From: stumpb at michigan.gov (Bob Stump)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:35:56 -0400
I am experiencing media position errors on a new master/media server
using 6.0 MP3. I opened up a support call with symantec and they
referred to an internal symantec technote on a known problem. The
hardware is Sun branded Emulex SG-XPCI2FC-EM2 on an 890 platform running
Solaris 10. They told me to contact Sun for a replacement card.

Has anyone experienced this and what did you do to correct it?
Is there a new driver available or does there need to be hardware
replacement?

Bob