Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows OS restore

2006-07-10 09:10:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows OS restore
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:10:19 +0100
Greg
That is ABSOLUTELY awful !!!! Which brings me onto my next point..... what
disaster recovery tools do you use NOW for your windows OS ??

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net