Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows OS restore

2006-07-10 08:32:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows OS restore
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:32:43 +0100
Shyam
It should be covered in the disaster recovery document....

But as long as you have a bare OS and the NetBackup client is installed and
the client has been configured as before, you should be able to perform a
FULL RESTORE from a last known backup tape.

The Restore can be carried out on the client, or the MASTER SERVER that
usually performs the backup for this client.

Come back to the list if we can assist

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net