Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question on Policies

2006-06-29 16:49:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question on Policies
From: jimh at federaledge.com (Jim Horalek)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:49:54 -0700
Well if Netbackup works as it worked in the past it should only restart jobs
that have not finished.
For example if your backup window closes before all your clients have backed
up and you have the frequency set so it can start the next night it should
backup the remaining clients(this was before Restarting Jobs). I haven't had
to used this for years so who knows if the same logic applies.

Jim