Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Quantum DX100 Issue

2006-06-29 16:30:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Quantum DX100 Issue
From: vljohnson at bpa.gov (Johnson,Lee - JHS-2)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:30:53 -0700
We have 2 Dx100s and had problems several months ago when we installed
Quantum's compression cards. We have since removed these and problems
went away. Otherwise, these have been very stable for us. Quantum has
recently updated the drivers on these compression cards, this may have
corrected the problem we encountered.
lee