Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] determining size of last full backup of each policy

2006-06-29 11:37:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] determining size of last full backup of each policy
From: ssesar at mitre.org (Steven L. Sesar)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:37:08 -0400
The problem is, and I probably wasn't clear about this in my original
post, is that I need *unique* full backups. Some of our backup policies,
ie Oracle and Exchange, contain only full backup schedules. Something
like this will result in *all* fulls taken during a given time period.

Thanks for all of your responses!