Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 84 errors after ADIC i2000 upgraded to i4 firmware

2006-06-29 08:47:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 84 errors after ADIC i2000 upgraded to i4 firmware
From: KEagle at wilmingtontrust.com (Eagle, Kent)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:47:31 -0400
Greetings,

Has anyone else experience Status 84 errors after upgrading the firmware
on their ADIC i2000 to i4 (4.4.2 or 4.3.x)? We didn't have the problem
on i3, and it went away when we downgraded the version.

The other half of this equation is that along with the robot firmware,
our IBM LTO2 drives firmware were upgraded from 4AP0 to 5AT0. We
downgraded the drive firmware along with the robot firmware.

Regards,

Kent C. Eagle
Systems Engineer, MCP, MCSE
Tech Services / SMSS
keagle at wilmingtontrust.com

Visit our website at www.wilmingtontrust.com

Investment products are not insured by the FDIC or any other governmental
agency, are not deposits of or other obligations of or guaranteed by Wilmington
Trust or any other bank or entity, and are subject to risks, including a
possible loss of the principal amount invested. This e-mail and any files
transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity who is the
intended recipient.  Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.  If
you have received this in error, please contact the sender by replying to this
message and delete this material from any system it may be on.