Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] cold catalog backup

2006-06-26 10:01:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] cold catalog backup
From: Karl.Rossing at Federated.CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:01:51 -0500
Hi,

I'm trying to disable cold catalog backup configuration. For some reason
the 6.0MP2 gui(NT and jnbSA) won't allow me to remove the two tapes
assigned.

Is there a command line equivalent?

Karl-Fr?d?ric Rossing,

Technical Services

phone:
204-786-6431

fax:
204-784-6755

toll free:
1-800-665-1934

www.federated.ca

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email may be confidential and/or legally
privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the
individual(s) or organization(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this
email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return email and delete this email and its
attachments from your system. Thank you.