Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] StorEdge L700 slow inventory

2006-06-23 02:47:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] StorEdge L700 slow inventory
From: dean.deano at gmail.com (Dean)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:47:07 +1000
Eric's talking about the update of NetBackup's inventory, not the physical
inventory. 4 minutes sounds about right for the physical. But the "logical"
NBU inventory update shouldn't take any longer than 60 seconds, even for a
fully loaded L700.

Is the robotic control host - the E450 - the NBU Master, or is it a Media
server?

Does it take the same amount of time if you "show contents" of the library,
as opposed to "update volume configuration" ?