Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RES: Launching user backup from batch or script on Windowsclient?

2006-06-21 16:09:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RES: Launching user backup from batch or script on Windowsclient?
From: carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos santos)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:09:25 -0300
        Hi kent,

        Does have some reason for not executing in the master?

        Until 5.1 version I create a normal policie without schedlues and
use the command bellow to execute. Here is a Unix command but on the windows
is iqual, change only the command location.

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpbackup -p $CLASSE -i -h $CLIENTBKP -w -S
$MASTERSERVER

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. Computa??o ? Jundia? SP-BR