Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to configure Block Level backups ?

2006-06-15 19:50:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to configure Block Level backups ?
From: urs_rams2005 at yahoo.co.in (Ram Mohan A)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 00:50:34 +0100 (BST)
Hello ,
                    Can some one let me know the procedure to configure block
level backups for
a windows client where my master is running netbackup 5.1 MP3

What should be the file list for Block Level Backup ?

Thanks in Advance

                                                                     Cheers ,

 Ram .

 Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC.  Link:
http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/