Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Checkpoint Restart

2006-06-15 09:37:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Checkpoint Restart
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:37:30 -0400
I'm thinking here that another possible solution (other than extending
the window) might be to increase the time that jobs go to incomplete
before failing in the master server properties.  But what kind of jobs
go incomplete before failing?  If for example my job errors with Media
Write Error (84) - will that go to incomplete (in my case for up to 24
hours) or will it go directly to failed?

-Jonathan