Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU6 Win; VSP; open files backups and FlashBackups

2006-06-15 02:39:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU6 Win; VSP; open files backups and FlashBackups
From: Tim.Wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au (Wilkinson, Tim)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:39:44 +1000
I've been playing around with both (and got them both working, which is
nice) but I've got a quick question, more for documentation. I had to
configure the Master server (Client Attributes' container) for Windows
Open file backups to backup open files (which makes sense) but is this
particular setting required for FlashBackup, or do I just need to
configure VSP on the client itself through the admin console?

Cheers,

        Tim Wilkinson
        I.T. Support Officer
        Science Corporate Information Systems
        Defence Science & Technology Organisation
        Department of Defence

        Tel: (02) 96921484
        Fax: (02) 96921562
        Email: tim.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au