Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Looking for the advantages of going from Netback up 4.5to 6

2006-06-15 01:54:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Looking for the advantages of going from Netback up 4.5to 6
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:54:35 +0100
Luc
Well I am on 5.1 and very happy about it! In your case, I am not sure if
there is a direct upgrade path - you may need to go from 5.1 and then to 6.

Maybe the list can clarify this for me in case I am leading you down a wrong
path.

Benefits of 6.0 - Guess I would read release notes about it on the Symantec
Site and see if it meets what you expect

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator