Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fwd: NetBackup 5.1/Old Robot

2006-06-13 02:35:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fwd: NetBackup 5.1/Old Robot
From: dean.deano at gmail.com (Dean)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:35:38 +1000
 Check what drive type the tape drives are defined as.
Check that your media all have the same media type as the drive type.
Then check that the storage unit has the correct robot number, and density
(density should match the drive type).
Finally, check that your policy is pointing to the correct storage unit.